Code Add-In Downloader Fixed

Someone messaged me and told me the downloading of the add-ins wasn’t working. I tried it out myself and found that though the program correctly downloaded the add-in list, for some reason it wasn’t able to download the files. Since I lost the source to my spy and it’s code add-in companions in a hard drive crash two years ago (on man did that suck), there wasn’t really anything I could do – except recode the downloader.

The downloader is a very simple application so I decided to do just that. Below is a link where you can download the Add-In downloader and its source code. I’ve also included these files in the API Spy zip on the Software page. – The add-in downloader and its source.

One thought on “Code Add-In Downloader Fixed”

Comments are closed.