- Gradient Image Generator – Ever wanted to use a color faded gradient for a background or in a display of something you were creating? This application generates images containing color gradients.
- Image Color Palette Generator – Generate a color palette based upon an input image. This can be useful if you want your web page to have the same look and feel as a particular image.
- Keyboard Layout Analyzer – Which layout is best for you: Qwerty, Dvorak, or Colemak? This program analyzes the text you type and lets you see what layout would benefit you most.
- Text Color Fader – Create color faded text for your HTML documents, emails, profiles, message board posts, and whatever else you can think of.
- Text ASCII Art Generator – A web app that lets you type in large ASCII Art text lettering. This can create art you can put in your email signature, on your webpage, etc etc.
- Typing Speed Test – How fast can you type?
- Social Media Showdown! – Who’s more popular on the web? Various APIs are used to pit websites against each other to see who is “Liked” the most.
Online Games, Puzzles, and Miscellaneous Stuff
- Scrolling Text Time Waster – Got some time to waste? Want to look at some neat scrolling text? Well then, I think you know what to do…
- Slider Puzzles – An assortment of various slider puzzles with a neat spinning interface.
Downloadable Applications (Windows Only – These are old apps)
- IMapper Studios 1.0.1 – An application that allows you to easily create image maps for your webpages. Click here to download just the executable and help file.
- Mosaicer 2.0 – Creates photomosaics. Comes with its source code (written in VB6). Click here to see a gallery of mosaics generated with this application. Click here to download a bare bones version of Mosaicer without the setup program (note: you will need the VB6 run time files or else the generation window wont pop up when you press the generate button).
- PAT or JK’s API Spy 5.1 – Generates the VB code to find and manipulate windows. This is the latest version.
- PAT or JK’s Color Spy 3.0 – Find the color codes (RGB, HTML’s RGB hex values, etc) for any pixel on your screen.