Visual Basic Programming
- Visual Basic Arrays Tutorial by Adam Wehmann – An array tutorial that covers the basics of arrays and how you use them in VB.
- Visual Basic 6.0 Code Bank – A large collection of popular code samples written in Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0.
- Visual Basic 6.0 Example Archive – A collection of Visual Basic code that was submitted to patorjk.com between the years of 1998 and 2003. Examples cover everything from AOL add-on programming to working with files to image manipulation to menu customization to the Windows API and much more.
- API Spy Tutorial by Digial Rampage – Wonder what an API Spy is and how to use it? This is a short and simple tutorial that’ll cover what you need to know.
- Web Safe Color Chart – This is a dynamically generated color chart that displays all of the web safe colors (and their hex values).